Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random

Hello. my life is boring as of now. I'm having a 1 week recess week now.But i'm not feeling any happier at all. Can someone please entertain me? I'm feeling quite emo now. Idk why..i just finished my lai ang leh..why still emo ah.zzzz. I can't wait for friday to come, at least there's something exciting that is gonna happen...ok i hope it would be exciting. So yiting please entertain all your guests by cosplaying please. I would really love to see it.

So recently, i've been hitting the gym almost everyday..but like to no avail at the end of the day coz i ended up eating alot. I cant control my mouth. I need to glue up my mouth. And now as im typing, im craving for dimsum, Carousel, holland v crystal jade buffet, ma maison, etc etc. Like that how to jian fei! Sian. Makes me even more emo.

Oh and yiting i saw your cosplay bf in the gym today! that blue haired...HAHA. of all ppl must see him.i wanna see my handsome cute neighbour who stays 2 blocks aways from me leh...can brighten up the whole of my day! The momentum of seeing him stopped already.This friday must go his block stalk him liao lah.yt your bdae stunt! LOL.

I feel like im talking to myself here.but oh well it's ok. i have nothing to do now or in fact i dont feel like doing my work. Im currently feeling fat, emo, ugly, empty, sian, tired, sleepy and confused.shittt all the negatives. Oh and i just deactivated my fb for your info. Not sure why i wanna do it but i just feel like doing it. That's why im feeling quite empty. Suddenly i have nothing to do and i got all the time in the world! Is this a good or a bad thing?

Ok finished ranting...i wanna go on a date suddenly...HAHAHAHAH.fuck. bye!

Sibei emo ps.

No comments: