Saturday, April 16, 2011

Short update!

Hello girls! Sorry for MIA-ing for so long. I'm having my exams alr! left 2 papers, 9 more days and I'll regain my freedom, for 2 months! I'll have practicum for 5 weeks after that. yucks.

anw, I hope you girls are doing good. It's been a long time since we meet up, or maybe just me? ): still, good to hear that a meet up is coming up soon. can't wait to hear some new juicy gossips!

btw, I'm here to inform you girls that I might be having a bday party due to popular demand! ahahhaa. yea yea just to have some fun tgt, and probably a mini gathering for my friends. So, I've set it on 18 june, a saturday. Most probably chalet la, as usual. i really have no idea where else. no money for hotel. anw, YOU GIRLS BETTER DONT GO OVERSEAS OR SET ANYTHING ElSE ON THAT DAY! I chop you all alr! AND, in case ps also having a party, DONT CLASH WITH MINE LOL! let us know early too! :D

and ah, you girls better come help me with my party thanks. suggestions for theme, location, activities and food?? budget pls. and, i have some really wild themes in mind alr. hehe. share with you girls again!

for now, i gtg mug again. shitty shit. catch up with you all soon!

With love,
Qinyu

4 comments:

im amazing said...

no wild themes pls! later nobody follow. and ok im chopped. and pls invite some handsome dudes

im amazing said...

ting ting here missing u all muacks

Qinyu said...

tsktsk. since last time you should know we don't have handsome friends hello!!!! hahaha and i'm only gg to invite 3 guys! Anw, wild themes are cool man! gonna reveal for voting okay! lovelove!

Anonymous said...

may not be in sg 19-25.dunno want to have party or not..think dont have.but if have i thinking 18 since long ago la sia.wth.aiya no time to think abt it.zz

Peishan